Deutsche Bank Starts Deere (DE) at Hold
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Deere (NYSE: DE) with a Hold rating and a price target of $90.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "On the 3QFY17e earnings call, Deere management noted that it can deliver $500m of incremental run-rate pre-tax savings by year-end FY18e, along with 300bps of mid-cycle margin improvement vs. last cycle. This seems achievable, based on COGS, SAG, and R&D cost reductions, and will result in ~13% Equipment Ops margins, consistent with prior peak levels. However, we do not subscribe to management’s view of mid-cycle volumes (7-year rolling average methodology); we believe much of the last seven years benefited from a period of overinvestment in Ag equipment in North America. As such, we take a 10% discount to the company’s mid-cycle volume assumption, yielding ~$7 mid-cycle EPS vs. a calculated $8.33 management target."
Shares of Deere closed at $84.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!