Deutsche Bank Starts Carnival Corporation (CCL) at Hold
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Sprint Corp. (S) Acquires 33% of TIDAL
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) with a Hold rating and a price target of $48. Analyst Chris Woronka sees near-term headwinds.
"CCL has several positives going for it: highest in class dividend yield (2.9%), relatively low leverage (2.0x), a below-market (S&P 500) multiple (14.5x 2016E P/E), a meaningful share repurchase authorization in place, strong capitalization ($36bn), and a well-diversified, largest in class fleet. On those metrics, it screens well for a broad swath of global investors. That said, it also has a premium valuation vs. peers and--while outperforming the peer group YTD (-10.5% vs. -24.4% for the group overall)--it is underperforming the S&P 500 YTD (+6.2%), which potentially makes it a difficult stock to buy into yearend. With these offsets in mind, we initiate with a Hold rating and $48 PT," said the analyst.
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $48.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!