Deutsche Bank Starts CNH Global NV (CNHI) at Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on CNH Global NV (NYSE: CNHI) with a Sell rating and a price target of $6.38. Analyst Nicole DeBlase said dealer inventory is still too high.
"CNHI management recently noted on its 2Q16 earnings call that Ag Equipment segment sales should stabilize in 2017e as volumes recouple with end user demand after two years of underproduction. We acknowledge evidence of progress within combines, as dealer inventory has fallen >60% vs. 2013 peak levels – but HHP tractor inventory has hardly come down vs. peak. We also see little promise of recovery in international markets, given that crop prices are down materially Y/Y. As such, we forecast Ag Equipment segment revenue and profit down 4% and 14% Y/Y, respectively, in 2017e. This, coupled with an expected 15% decline in FinCo income, is likely responsible for the 24% gap between DB and consensus EPS forecasts," said DeBlase.
Shares of CNH Global NV closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!