Deutsche Bank Starts CNH Global NV (CNHI) at Sell
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on CNH Global NV (NYSE: CNHI) with a Sell rating and a price target of $6.38. Analyst Nicole DeBlase said dealer inventory is still too high.
"CNHI management recently noted on its 2Q16 earnings call that Ag Equipment segment sales should stabilize in 2017e as volumes recouple with end user demand after two years of underproduction. We acknowledge evidence of progress within combines, as dealer inventory has fallen >60% vs. 2013 peak levels – but HHP tractor inventory has hardly come down vs. peak. We also see little promise of recovery in international markets, given that crop prices are down materially Y/Y. As such, we forecast Ag Equipment segment revenue and profit down 4% and 14% Y/Y, respectively, in 2017e. This, coupled with an expected 15% decline in FinCo income, is likely responsible for the 24% gap between DB and consensus EPS forecasts," said DeBlase.
Shares of CNH Global NV closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!