Deutsche Bank Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $106. Analyst Andrew Peters sees a clear path to profitability.
"We view BioMarin as a core holding in mid-cap biotech and see significant upside potential over the next 12mos driven by both continued commercial execution and clinical progress. With 3 new products expected to launch over the next 3-5 years, as well as an earlier-stage pipeline that includes additional potential blockbuster programs (with near-term read-outs), we believe the company is set up well for outperformance. Further, given the current environment and push for external sources of growth, we view BioMarin as a top strategic target in biotech, but view the potential number of suitors are far smaller than many of its smaller-cap peers," said the analyst.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $80.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Luminex (LMNX) at Sell
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!