Deutsche Bank Starts Aquaventure (WAAS) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Aquaventure (NYSE: WAAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.
Analyst Vishal Shah said, "Aquaventure’s water as a service business model allows customers to outsource a non-core activity to water experts. We expect the company to achieve above average industry revenue and EBITDA growth due to relatively strong underlying growth prospects of the medium scale desalination as well as point-of-use water markets, strong management capability, especially in acquisitions and operating desal plants. The company has solid revenue visibility with long term contracted backlog in both business units and should trade at a premium valuation multiple relative to other low growth water stocks, in our view."
Shares of Aquaventure closed at $22.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!