Deutsche Bank Starts Aquaventure (WAAS) at Buy
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Aquaventure (NYSE: WAAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.
Analyst Vishal Shah said, "Aquaventure’s water as a service business model allows customers to outsource a non-core activity to water experts. We expect the company to achieve above average industry revenue and EBITDA growth due to relatively strong underlying growth prospects of the medium scale desalination as well as point-of-use water markets, strong management capability, especially in acquisitions and operating desal plants. The company has solid revenue visibility with long term contracted backlog in both business units and should trade at a premium valuation multiple relative to other low growth water stocks, in our view."
Shares of Aquaventure closed at $22.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!