Deutsche Bank Starts Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $164.
Analyst Andrew Peters said, "While ALXN has underperformed in 2016 along with the rest of biotech, we believe this weakness is not simply a sector-wide effect, but instead likely reflects concerns over multiple expansion in the face of slowing growth and emerging competition in the complement inhibitor landscape. Looking at these risks however we see reasons to be bullish on Alexion and point to 3Q16 results as illustrative of the potential path forward for continued growth and a pipeline-based strategy to counter potential competitive and biosimilar pressure."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $127.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!