Deutsche Bank Starts Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $164.
Analyst Andrew Peters said, "While ALXN has underperformed in 2016 along with the rest of biotech, we believe this weakness is not simply a sector-wide effect, but instead likely reflects concerns over multiple expansion in the face of slowing growth and emerging competition in the complement inhibitor landscape. Looking at these risks however we see reasons to be bullish on Alexion and point to 3Q16 results as illustrative of the potential path forward for continued growth and a pipeline-based strategy to counter potential competitive and biosimilar pressure."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $127.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!