Deutsche Bank Starts Alcoa (AA) at Sell
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Alcoa (NYSE: AA) with a Sell rating and a price target of $26. Analyst Jorge Beristain noted a recent rally in shares.
"Following its spin-off from Alcoa Inc (now renamed Arconic), we initiate Alcoa Corp with a 12-month Price Target of $26/share and Sell rating. Shares have rallied 31% in one month as a newly public company. At this point we believe the stock price more-than-fully reflects inferred value from Alumina Ltd, which accounts for over 90% of DBe equity value, even at spot pricing. We estimate that downstream assets roughly cover Net Debt and Retirement Obligations. As such, any downward correction in Alumina Ltd (on weaker bauxite or alumina pricing) is a downside risk. A complex structure and Arconic's pending 19.9% stake sales are additional headwinds," said Beristain.
Shares of Alcoa closed at $28.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!