Deutsche Bank Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Buy
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.
Analyst Debbie Jones said, "Advanced Disposal maintains an advantaged position in exclusive and secondary waste markets with an attractive margin profile in markets where it competes: the South, Midwest and East. We expect shares of ADSW to outperform over the next 12-months relative to the peer group due to benefits from a continued focus on M&A, de-leveraging efforts and execution in building credibility as a public company post the IPO in early October (2016). While near-term volumes are apt to be more subdued, we expect thecompany to see 3-4% revenue growth in 2017 and 2018 driven by modest volume gains, pricing and new contract wins."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!