Deutsche Bank Starts Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) at Buy
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Advanced Disposal Services (NYSE: ADSW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.
Analyst Debbie Jones said, "Advanced Disposal maintains an advantaged position in exclusive and secondary waste markets with an attractive margin profile in markets where it competes: the South, Midwest and East. We expect shares of ADSW to outperform over the next 12-months relative to the peer group due to benefits from a continued focus on M&A, de-leveraging efforts and execution in building credibility as a public company post the IPO in early October (2016). While near-term volumes are apt to be more subdued, we expect thecompany to see 3-4% revenue growth in 2017 and 2018 driven by modest volume gains, pricing and new contract wins."
Shares of Advanced Disposal Services closed at $20.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!