Deutsche Bank Starts AdvancePierre Foods (APFH) at Buy
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on AdvancePierre Foods (NYSE: APFH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $28.
Analyst Mario Contreras said, "We believe solid top line potential, benign input cost environment, conservative financial targets, experienced management team, and M&A potential offset risks incl. limited track record of success, foodservice focus, and relatively high debt leverage (4x). We view current valuation (11x 2016 EBITA) as attractive vs. the broader category."
Shares of AdvancePierre Foods closed at $24.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- Citi Downgrades MicroStrategy (MSTR) to Neutral, Prefers Tableau (DATA) Instead
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!