Deutsche Bank Starts Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Acushnet Holdings (NYSE: GOLF) with a Hold rating and a price target of $20.
Analyst Bill Schmitz said, "With its premium Titleist and FootJoy brands, disproportionate concentration of higher margin premium golf balls under the V1 subbrand and industry leading professional endorsements, company should continue to grow market share in the $8 billion global golf equipment and apparel industry. However, sales growth is highly contingent on recovery in golf participation and rounds played and we believe it is too soon to call the bottom here outside favorable weather trends. Initiating coverage with a Hold on belief valuation is largely fair, $20 price target."
Shares of Acushnet Holdings closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!