Deutsche Bank Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $300.
Analyst Vishal Shah said, "The depth of AYI’s product portfolio along with its recent acquisitions provides the company with a unique competitive advantage in the lighting market. AYI is the largest player in the North American lighting market with over 20% market share. We expect market share to grow as the company continues to develop innovative products and grow its core lighting business through LED sales. We expect continued growth driven by 1) rapid growth in the LED segment of the market and AYI’s access to different segments of the lighting market; 2) depth and breadth of AYI’s product portfolio; 3) innovative technology solutions that create opportunity for margin expansion; and 4) focus on being a strong service provider and building relationships with end users."
Shares of Acuity Brands closed at $251.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- JMP Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Market Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!