Deutsche Bank Starts ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $9.50.
Analyst Andrew Peters said, "The pricing controversy in biopharma has recently hit Ariad, and hence we believe headline risk could overshadow any positive pipeline newsflow until the issue is resolved. Further, while we view ARIA as one of the most fundamentally solid companies in biotech with two commercial (or soon to be commercial) oncology assets, we expect shares to be range-bound in the nearterm as headline risk is weighed against the lack of clear value drivers over the next 12months. That said, we are positive on the company's longer-term fundamentals and its prospects for upside catalysts beyond that timeframe."
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $9.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!