Deutsche Bank Starts AGCO Corporation (AGCO) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $54.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "Broadly, we are not quite ready to call the trough in Ag equipment demand – but this focuses on the NA high horsepower tractor segment of the market, where dealer inventory is still too high. Fortunately, AGCO does not have material exposure to NA HHP tractors – only 26% of total sales are generated in NA (vs. 53% for DE and 42% for CNHI), and this is focused on small/medium tractors. We also like the company’s outsized exposure to Brazil, which can add $1.16 (59%) to EPS over the next five years, in our base case recovery scenario. And while the outlook for W. Europe Ag equipment demand is far from exciting, stable is still better than down."
Shares of AGCO Corporation closed at $47.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!