Deutsche Bank Starts AGCO Corporation (AGCO) at Hold
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $54.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "Broadly, we are not quite ready to call the trough in Ag equipment demand – but this focuses on the NA high horsepower tractor segment of the market, where dealer inventory is still too high. Fortunately, AGCO does not have material exposure to NA HHP tractors – only 26% of total sales are generated in NA (vs. 53% for DE and 42% for CNHI), and this is focused on small/medium tractors. We also like the company’s outsized exposure to Brazil, which can add $1.16 (59%) to EPS over the next five years, in our base case recovery scenario. And while the outlook for W. Europe Ag equipment demand is far from exciting, stable is still better than down."
Shares of AGCO Corporation closed at $47.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!