Deutsche Bank Starts AGCO Corporation (AGCO) at Hold
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $54.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "Broadly, we are not quite ready to call the trough in Ag equipment demand – but this focuses on the NA high horsepower tractor segment of the market, where dealer inventory is still too high. Fortunately, AGCO does not have material exposure to NA HHP tractors – only 26% of total sales are generated in NA (vs. 53% for DE and 42% for CNHI), and this is focused on small/medium tractors. We also like the company’s outsized exposure to Brazil, which can add $1.16 (59%) to EPS over the next five years, in our base case recovery scenario. And while the outlook for W. Europe Ag equipment demand is far from exciting, stable is still better than down."
Shares of AGCO Corporation closed at $47.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!