Deutsche Bank Starts 58.com Inc (WUBA) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on 58.com Inc (NYSE: WUBA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $65. Analyst Alvin Jiang highlighted its superior growth rate and market leadership.
"58.com is the fastest growing company in the online advertising market in China, with revenue expanding five-fold in the next five years. Having merged with Ganji, it dominates the classified service market with an 80% market share and has 10m SME users compared to Baidu’s reach of 0.6m. Its coverage of over 200 cities, promoted by a workforce of 16,000 off-line sales staff has created a significant barrier to entry, while the co-operation with 23% owner Tencent is increasing its long term monetization potential. We forecast a strong shift in profitability to a 17% margin by 2018 and initiate with a BUY rating," said Jiang.
Shares of 58.com Inc closed at $47.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!