Deutsche Bank Reinstates ON Semiconductor (ON) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank reinstated coverage on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15 following the closure of its acquisition of FCS.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Following closure of the acquisition of FCS earlier today, we reinstate coverage of ON with a Buy rating. We applaud the strategic sense of the combination, and we believe that with favorable end-market exposure, achievable cost synergies, and a reasonable valuation, the new ON stands as a compelling selfhelp story amid elevated valuations in the semiconductor sector. Believing (with some conservatism) that the co can achieve its targeted cost synergies and deleveraging goals, we update our 2016/17 rev/EPS ests, introduce our 2018E, and establish a T/P of $15."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!