Deutsche Bank Reinstates ON Semiconductor (ON) at Buy
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank reinstated coverage on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15 following the closure of its acquisition of FCS.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Following closure of the acquisition of FCS earlier today, we reinstate coverage of ON with a Buy rating. We applaud the strategic sense of the combination, and we believe that with favorable end-market exposure, achievable cost synergies, and a reasonable valuation, the new ON stands as a compelling selfhelp story amid elevated valuations in the semiconductor sector. Believing (with some conservatism) that the co can achieve its targeted cost synergies and deleveraging goals, we update our 2016/17 rev/EPS ests, introduce our 2018E, and establish a T/P of $15."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Two Reasons Alphabet (GOOG) Could Outperform After Earnings - Nomura
- Stifel Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!