Deutsche Bank Reinstates ON Semiconductor (ON) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank reinstated coverage on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15 following the closure of its acquisition of FCS.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Following closure of the acquisition of FCS earlier today, we reinstate coverage of ON with a Buy rating. We applaud the strategic sense of the combination, and we believe that with favorable end-market exposure, achievable cost synergies, and a reasonable valuation, the new ON stands as a compelling selfhelp story amid elevated valuations in the semiconductor sector. Believing (with some conservatism) that the co can achieve its targeted cost synergies and deleveraging goals, we update our 2016/17 rev/EPS ests, introduce our 2018E, and establish a T/P of $15."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!