Deutsche Bank Reinstates ON Semiconductor (ON) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank reinstated coverage on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15 following the closure of its acquisition of FCS.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Following closure of the acquisition of FCS earlier today, we reinstate coverage of ON with a Buy rating. We applaud the strategic sense of the combination, and we believe that with favorable end-market exposure, achievable cost synergies, and a reasonable valuation, the new ON stands as a compelling selfhelp story amid elevated valuations in the semiconductor sector. Believing (with some conservatism) that the co can achieve its targeted cost synergies and deleveraging goals, we update our 2016/17 rev/EPS ests, introduce our 2018E, and establish a T/P of $15."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco (SUN) at Neutral
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following Petsense Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!