Deutsche Bank Reinstates Mondelez International (MDLZ) at Hold
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank reinstated coverage on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) with a Hold rating and a price target of $46.
Analyst Mario Contreras said, "We believe Mondelez has solid LT potential incl. good visibility on margins led by manufacturing modernization, ZBB, and global shared services. However, we remain concerned with near-term top line challenges and emerging markets volatility. We see relatively limited upside to current valuation (21x C2017 P/E) and thus retain a HOLD opinion."
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $44.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!