Deutsche Bank Lowers Price Target on Sepracor (SEPR) to $59
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Deutsche Bank lowers their price target on Sepracor, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEPR) to $59, but continues to rate the stock a Buy, following negative change in Medicare reimbursement. The firm cited, "the "best in class" profile of Lunesta, the large commercial opportunity for Xopenex HFA, the recent launch of Brovana, and what we see as a new product flow story, with significant operating leverage potential."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rally Software (RALY) Estimates, PT Lower at Needham & Company Post Q3
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- Esterline Tech (ESL) PT Moves to $105 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!