Deutsche Bank Downgrades Webster Financial (WBS) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $43 (unchanged).
"We continue to expect WBS’s premium valuation vs. the group to persist, but based on our price target, which we feel could be somewhat generous given the solid premium vs. the group and the potential for expenses to ultimately trend higher than expected due to mgmt.’s efforts to drive expansion in HSA Bank, we see more limited return potential following the recent upside/outperformance in the stock (+11%/+18% for the past three/six months, vs. +5%/+13% for the group). Post this upside, we expect an 8% return to our 12-month target (incl. divs.), less than our Buy-rated stocks, compelling us to take some chips off the table," said analyst Dave Rochester.
Shares of Webster Financial closed at $40.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!