Deutsche Bank Downgrades Webster Financial (WBS) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $43 (unchanged).
"We continue to expect WBS’s premium valuation vs. the group to persist, but based on our price target, which we feel could be somewhat generous given the solid premium vs. the group and the potential for expenses to ultimately trend higher than expected due to mgmt.’s efforts to drive expansion in HSA Bank, we see more limited return potential following the recent upside/outperformance in the stock (+11%/+18% for the past three/six months, vs. +5%/+13% for the group). Post this upside, we expect an 8% return to our 12-month target (incl. divs.), less than our Buy-rated stocks, compelling us to take some chips off the table," said analyst Dave Rochester.
Shares of Webster Financial closed at $40.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!