Deutsche Bank Downgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $16.90 (from $16.60). Analyst Alan Hellawell believes shares are approaching fair value.
"Vipshop 2Q delivered a 7% beat on rev and in-line non-GAAP net income. Even a similar beat on 3Q guidance of 37%-43% would imply YoY slowing over 2Q, despite comparing against a weak 3Q 2015. A continued focus on younger customers will further pressure ARPU. Vipshop has surged 44% since delivering a message of renewed confidence at our June 30th conference (Nasdaq +8%.) We move to the sidelines as the shares approach fair value. Evidence of new growth initiatives would sustain a re-rating. We maintain our valuation at 0.8X PEG, raise TP by 1.8% and downgrade Vipshop to Hold," said Hellawell.
Shares of Vipshop Holdings closed at $16.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!