Deutsche Bank Downgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Hold
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $16.90 (from $16.60). Analyst Alan Hellawell believes shares are approaching fair value.
"Vipshop 2Q delivered a 7% beat on rev and in-line non-GAAP net income. Even a similar beat on 3Q guidance of 37%-43% would imply YoY slowing over 2Q, despite comparing against a weak 3Q 2015. A continued focus on younger customers will further pressure ARPU. Vipshop has surged 44% since delivering a message of renewed confidence at our June 30th conference (Nasdaq +8%.) We move to the sidelines as the shares approach fair value. Evidence of new growth initiatives would sustain a re-rating. We maintain our valuation at 0.8X PEG, raise TP by 1.8% and downgrade Vipshop to Hold," said Hellawell.
Shares of Vipshop Holdings closed at $16.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!