Deutsche Bank Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $32.00 (from $50.00). The change follows updated long term guidance.
"After providing 3Y CAGR plans at its Sept. ‘15 Investor Day of 25% revs./23% EBIT, mgmt. yesterday reduced 2017/18 rev. growth to ‘low 20%’, and surprisingly, EBIT growth to ‘mid-teen’. While ~22% rev. growth is robust, relative to our forecast (we already had flat GM) mgmt. is taking a more aggressive pace with investments. Candidly, none of the expense initiatives about which mgmt. spoke were a surprise; but they are being implemented faster than expected. In our view, this changes the out-year ~15% l-t OM glidepath from ‘relatively stable’ to down meaningfully (-110bp through 2018 to 7.9%) before reverting higher. With UA trading at 48x ’17 EPS, this newlyintroduced ‘V-shaped’ profit profile limits outsized multiples and puts investors at bay for EPS reacceleration. D/G balances UA’s now slower medium term profit trajectory and muted multiple expansion with strong global share gains," said analyst Dave Weiner.
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $32.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!