Deutsche Bank Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Deutsche Bank downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 (unchanged).
Analyst Darren Lehrich said, "We are downgrading TMH shares to Hold from Buy, although we maintain our favorable view on the company's L-T outlook and positioning in the physician outsourcing market. At current valuation levels (~11.5x DB's Street-high 2015E adj. EBITDA), we consider the risk-reward to be more in balance in the context of TMH's moderating growth and well-understood ACA upside risks. We acknowledge there could still be some upside risks associated with ACA, but we remind investors that TMH's EV/EBITDA multiple has re-rated 300+ bps since we aggressively emphasized ACA upside risks in mid-2012. A Hold rating now better reflects our views on TMH shares; $53 PT / ests unchanged."
Shares of Team Health closed at $51.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Semtech Corp. (SMTC) at Buy
- Roth Cuts PT, Makes Adjusts to Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Following Q2 Results, Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!