Deutsche Bank Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Deutsche Bank downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 (unchanged).
Analyst Darren Lehrich said, "We are downgrading TMH shares to Hold from Buy, although we maintain our favorable view on the company's L-T outlook and positioning in the physician outsourcing market. At current valuation levels (~11.5x DB's Street-high 2015E adj. EBITDA), we consider the risk-reward to be more in balance in the context of TMH's moderating growth and well-understood ACA upside risks. We acknowledge there could still be some upside risks associated with ACA, but we remind investors that TMH's EV/EBITDA multiple has re-rated 300+ bps since we aggressively emphasized ACA upside risks in mid-2012. A Hold rating now better reflects our views on TMH shares; $53 PT / ests unchanged."
Shares of Team Health closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- CoreLogic (CLGX) Target Lifted to $37 at Piper Jaffray as Margin Profile Raised
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Knight Transportation (KNX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!