Deutsche Bank Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Hold
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
Deutsche Bank downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 (unchanged).
Analyst Darren Lehrich said, "We are downgrading TMH shares to Hold from Buy, although we maintain our favorable view on the company's L-T outlook and positioning in the physician outsourcing market. At current valuation levels (~11.5x DB's Street-high 2015E adj. EBITDA), we consider the risk-reward to be more in balance in the context of TMH's moderating growth and well-understood ACA upside risks. We acknowledge there could still be some upside risks associated with ACA, but we remind investors that TMH's EV/EBITDA multiple has re-rated 300+ bps since we aggressively emphasized ACA upside risks in mid-2012. A Hold rating now better reflects our views on TMH shares; $53 PT / ests unchanged."
Shares of Team Health closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Comments on Amgen (AMGN) and Express Scripts (ESRX) Formulary for 2015
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) PT, Estimates Slashed at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!