Deutsche Bank Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Hold
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Deutsche Bank downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 (unchanged).
Analyst Darren Lehrich said, "We are downgrading TMH shares to Hold from Buy, although we maintain our favorable view on the company's L-T outlook and positioning in the physician outsourcing market. At current valuation levels (~11.5x DB's Street-high 2015E adj. EBITDA), we consider the risk-reward to be more in balance in the context of TMH's moderating growth and well-understood ACA upside risks. We acknowledge there could still be some upside risks associated with ACA, but we remind investors that TMH's EV/EBITDA multiple has re-rated 300+ bps since we aggressively emphasized ACA upside risks in mid-2012. A Hold rating now better reflects our views on TMH shares; $53 PT / ests unchanged."
Shares of Team Health closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades American Express (AXP) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Durect Corp (DRRX) to Buy on Attractiveness of Pipeline Asset
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!