Deutsche Bank Downgrades Team Health (TMH) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Deutsche Bank downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $53.00 (unchanged).
Analyst Darren Lehrich said, "We are downgrading TMH shares to Hold from Buy, although we maintain our favorable view on the company's L-T outlook and positioning in the physician outsourcing market. At current valuation levels (~11.5x DB's Street-high 2015E adj. EBITDA), we consider the risk-reward to be more in balance in the context of TMH's moderating growth and well-understood ACA upside risks. We acknowledge there could still be some upside risks associated with ACA, but we remind investors that TMH's EV/EBITDA multiple has re-rated 300+ bps since we aggressively emphasized ACA upside risks in mid-2012. A Hold rating now better reflects our views on TMH shares; $53 PT / ests unchanged."
Shares of Team Health closed at $51.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Walgreen (WAG) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Comments on BlackBerry's (BBRY) Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!