Deutsche Bank Downgrades SunPower (SPWR) to Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $11.00 (from $37.00). The change follows the release of Q2 results and disappointing outlook.
"While we had acknowledged that back-end loaded 2016 EBITDA guidance was likely to remain a drag on SPWR shares, the level of EBITDA guide down for both 2016 and 2017 would surprise a lot of investors. Considering the challenging outlook for US utility market in 2017 and given the secular decline of SPWR’s opportunity in the international power plant segment, we are lowering our rating to Hold, price target to $11," said Analyst Vishal Shah.
Shares of SunPower closed at $14.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!