Deutsche Bank Downgrades SunPower (SPWR) to Hold
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $11.00 (from $37.00). The change follows the release of Q2 results and disappointing outlook.
"While we had acknowledged that back-end loaded 2016 EBITDA guidance was likely to remain a drag on SPWR shares, the level of EBITDA guide down for both 2016 and 2017 would surprise a lot of investors. Considering the challenging outlook for US utility market in 2017 and given the secular decline of SPWR’s opportunity in the international power plant segment, we are lowering our rating to Hold, price target to $11," said Analyst Vishal Shah.
Shares of SunPower closed at $14.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!