Deutsche Bank Downgrades SunPower (SPWR) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $11.00 (from $37.00). The change follows the release of Q2 results and disappointing outlook.
"While we had acknowledged that back-end loaded 2016 EBITDA guidance was likely to remain a drag on SPWR shares, the level of EBITDA guide down for both 2016 and 2017 would surprise a lot of investors. Considering the challenging outlook for US utility market in 2017 and given the secular decline of SPWR’s opportunity in the international power plant segment, we are lowering our rating to Hold, price target to $11," said Analyst Vishal Shah.
Shares of SunPower closed at $14.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Agenus Inc. (AGEN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!