Deutsche Bank Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $4.00 (from $9.00).
Analyst Amit Mehrotra said, "The revisions reflect an over 10% decline in asset values over the last six months and further deterioration in operating cash flows. We also see increased potential for a dividend cut over the next several months, from limited balance sheet flexibility (we est. LTV of 77%) and stillsignificant newbuilding capex (for which mgmt. continues to negotiate financing). While the company maintains strong operating leverage to longterm healthy product tanker fundamentals, the near/mid-term outlook is more uncertain, in our view, given the continued weakness in rates."
Shares of Scorpio Tankers closed at $3.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!