Deutsche Bank Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $4.00 (from $9.00).
Analyst Amit Mehrotra said, "The revisions reflect an over 10% decline in asset values over the last six months and further deterioration in operating cash flows. We also see increased potential for a dividend cut over the next several months, from limited balance sheet flexibility (we est. LTV of 77%) and stillsignificant newbuilding capex (for which mgmt. continues to negotiate financing). While the company maintains strong operating leverage to longterm healthy product tanker fundamentals, the near/mid-term outlook is more uncertain, in our view, given the continued weakness in rates."
Shares of Scorpio Tankers closed at $3.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!