Deutsche Bank Downgrades Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE: RGA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $112.00 (from $108.00). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Analyst Yaron Kinar said, "We are downgrading our recommendation to Hold. The 30% YTD return on RGA shares far exceeds the 7% returns of the life insurance group and 6% returns for the S&P 500 and RGA shares' valuation (1.2x P/B; 11.3x P/E) relative to both the group and market is above historical averages at a time when the defensive play may have run its course. We continue to expect mid-to-high single-digit top-line growth and stable margins but believe that those are more appropriately priced in at this time, noting 4 upwards revisions and a 6% increase to FY16 Consensus over the past 90 days. We raise our TP to $112 to reflect a one-quarter roll forward and market stabilization."
Shares of Reinsurance Group of America closed at $110.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!