Deutsche Bank Downgrades Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE: RGA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $112.00 (from $108.00). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Analyst Yaron Kinar said, "We are downgrading our recommendation to Hold. The 30% YTD return on RGA shares far exceeds the 7% returns of the life insurance group and 6% returns for the S&P 500 and RGA shares' valuation (1.2x P/B; 11.3x P/E) relative to both the group and market is above historical averages at a time when the defensive play may have run its course. We continue to expect mid-to-high single-digit top-line growth and stable margins but believe that those are more appropriately priced in at this time, noting 4 upwards revisions and a 6% increase to FY16 Consensus over the past 90 days. We raise our TP to $112 to reflect a one-quarter roll forward and market stabilization."
Shares of Reinsurance Group of America closed at $110.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!