Deutsche Bank Downgrades Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) to Hold
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE: PKG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $90.
"Absent any near-term catalyst, we are downgrading from Buy to Hold on valuation but maintain our $90 PT (~4% upside). We believe estimates reflect the recent $40/ton price increase," said analyst Debbie Jones.
Shares of Packaging Corp. of America closed at $86.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!