Deutsche Bank Downgrades Packaging Corp. of America (PKG) to Hold
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE: PKG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $90.
"Absent any near-term catalyst, we are downgrading from Buy to Hold on valuation but maintain our $90 PT (~4% upside). We believe estimates reflect the recent $40/ton price increase," said analyst Debbie Jones.
Shares of Packaging Corp. of America closed at $86.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!