Deutsche Bank Downgrades Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD) to Hold
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $6.00 (from $10.00). Mike Urban thinks the company is running out of time.
"Although we remain believers in the long-term deepwater story and the type of premium assets that populate PACD's fleet, the recent oil retrenchment has pushed an already tenuous recovery out further. PACD has done a good job on costs and preserving liquidity but looming debt maturities and weak contract coverage with only one rig fixed past April 2017 increase the risk of a restructuring unfavorable to equity holders. Although some meaningful equity value may remain, it is difficult to quantify at this point which seems likely to serve as an overhang on the shares until a new capital structure is finalized," said Urban.
Shares of Pacific Drilling S.A. closed at $6.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!