Deutsche Bank Downgrades Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD) to Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $6.00 (from $10.00). Mike Urban thinks the company is running out of time.
"Although we remain believers in the long-term deepwater story and the type of premium assets that populate PACD's fleet, the recent oil retrenchment has pushed an already tenuous recovery out further. PACD has done a good job on costs and preserving liquidity but looming debt maturities and weak contract coverage with only one rig fixed past April 2017 increase the risk of a restructuring unfavorable to equity holders. Although some meaningful equity value may remain, it is difficult to quantify at this point which seems likely to serve as an overhang on the shares until a new capital structure is finalized," said Urban.
Shares of Pacific Drilling S.A. closed at $6.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!