Deutsche Bank Downgrades Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $6.00 (from $10.00). Mike Urban thinks the company is running out of time.
"Although we remain believers in the long-term deepwater story and the type of premium assets that populate PACD's fleet, the recent oil retrenchment has pushed an already tenuous recovery out further. PACD has done a good job on costs and preserving liquidity but looming debt maturities and weak contract coverage with only one rig fixed past April 2017 increase the risk of a restructuring unfavorable to equity holders. Although some meaningful equity value may remain, it is difficult to quantify at this point which seems likely to serve as an overhang on the shares until a new capital structure is finalized," said Urban.
Shares of Pacific Drilling S.A. closed at $6.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!