Deutsche Bank Downgrades Owens-Illinois (OI) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Owens-Illinois (NYSE: OI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $20.00 (from $22.00).
"We believe O-I is taking the necessary steps to improve operational stability but we consider consensus estimates are too aggressive given recent currency moves post the election. Our 2017e EPS goes from $2.55 to $2.39/sh (consensus: $2.51/sh)," said analyst Debbie Jones.
Shares of Owens-Illinois closed at $18.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!