Deutsche Bank Downgrades Ocean Rig UDW (ORIG) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Ocean Rig UDW (NASDAQ: ORIG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $1.00 (from $4.00).
Analyst Mike Urban commented on the downgrade, saying, "Despite a considerable cash/ liquidity position, ORIG management surprised the market by announcing that restructuring was likely over the next several months. This decision was prompted by prepayments triggered by contract terminations and the restructuring of shipyard commitments with an undercurrent of self-preservation. ORIG has a very high-quality, entirely ultradeepwater fleet and has done a good job on the cost front but with the restructuring likely unfavorable for existing equity holders, we downgrade to HOLD from BUY."
Shares of Ocean Rig UDW closed at $0.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!