Deutsche Bank Downgrades Ocean Rig UDW (ORIG) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Ocean Rig UDW (NASDAQ: ORIG) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $1.00 (from $4.00).
Analyst Mike Urban commented on the downgrade, saying, "Despite a considerable cash/ liquidity position, ORIG management surprised the market by announcing that restructuring was likely over the next several months. This decision was prompted by prepayments triggered by contract terminations and the restructuring of shipyard commitments with an undercurrent of self-preservation. ORIG has a very high-quality, entirely ultradeepwater fleet and has done a good job on the cost front but with the restructuring likely unfavorable for existing equity holders, we downgrade to HOLD from BUY."
Shares of Ocean Rig UDW closed at $0.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!