Deutsche Bank Downgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Buy to Hold. Analyst Ryan Todd sees limited drivers of outperformance.
"We downgrade OXY to HOLD based on the company's limited ability to accelerate oil volume growth in a more moderately priced environment ($40$55/bbl). OXY's Permian asset base, top-tier balance sheet (24% ND/Cap) and cash position (~$4bn)provide the company significant flexibility, but its rich valuation and limited ability to accelerate oil volume growth in the mediumterm are headwinds to value acceleration. We adjust OXY estimates to update for the Q2 results," said Todd.
Shares of Occidental Petroleum closed at $74.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!