Deutsche Bank Downgrades Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) from Buy to Hold. Analyst Ryan Todd sees limited drivers of outperformance.
"We downgrade OXY to HOLD based on the company's limited ability to accelerate oil volume growth in a more moderately priced environment ($40$55/bbl). OXY's Permian asset base, top-tier balance sheet (24% ND/Cap) and cash position (~$4bn)provide the company significant flexibility, but its rich valuation and limited ability to accelerate oil volume growth in the mediumterm are headwinds to value acceleration. We adjust OXY estimates to update for the Q2 results," said Todd.
Shares of Occidental Petroleum closed at $74.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!