Deutsche Bank Downgrades Medley Management (MDLY) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Medley Management (NYSE: MDLY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $10.50 (from $9.00). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
"Medley Management (MDLY) reported 3Q results that were slightly below our expectations, as core EPS of 14c missed our estimate by 2c while fee earning AUM declined 1.5% to $3.1 billion. We are trimming our 2016 estimate slightly but we are increasing our 2017 estimate given our revised AUM growth assumptions. As a result, we are increasing our target to $10.50 per share, which is based on 12x our 2017 core EPS estimate. However, given the valuation relative to our new target, we are lowering our rating to a Hold," said analyst Stephen Laws.
Shares of Medley Management closed at $10.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!