Deutsche Bank Downgrades Liberty SiriusXM (LSXMA) to Hold
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Liberty SiriusXM (NASDAQ: LSXMA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $39.00 (from $37.00). Analyst Bryan Kraft sees less upside.
"SIRI shares have rallied nearly 10% since the end of October, and now trade above our $4.50 PT. We continue to believe that the LSXMA NAV discount, currently at 15%, should ultimately go to zero through an eventual combination. However, the timing is unclear and we think that Liberty is likely to share some of the upside from the NAV discount closing with the public SIRI shareholders should there be an opportunity to fully combine the ownership structure. Our LSXMA PT of $39 implies about 10% potential upside," said Kraft.
Shares of Liberty SiriusXM closed at $36.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!