Deutsche Bank Downgrades Frontier Communications (FTR) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $4.00 (from $5.00). Analyst Matthew Niknam noted lack of revenue growth.
"3Q results once again disappointed on both customer volumes and the top-line, as FTR’s efforts to stem revenue losses remain challenged. Expense reductions (-$50mn qoq) did offset much of the revenue pressure this quarter, and Adj. EBITDA matched our forecast/guidance. However, we ultimately believe elevated share losses and revenue degradation are likely to continue in upcoming quarters, and that cost cuts are not enough of an offset. We reduce 2017 revenue, Adj. EBITDA and FCF by 3%/5%/11% respectively, and are now -5% vs. 2017 EBITDA guidance/consensus," said Niknam.
Shares of Frontier Communications closed at $3.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!