Deutsche Bank Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Hold
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24 (unchanged). Analyst Paul Trussell noted an increase in the share price and investor expectations.
"FINL shares have performed well YTD (up 34% vs. SPX 7%) as new leadership has improved supply chain execution and lifted comps by closing unproductive doors and enhancing the footwear assortment. With easy compares ahead and momentum in key categories (running & casual), we think FINL is on the right path to stable top-line productivity and DD EPS growth, which have been elusive," said Trussell
The analyst added, "Our downgrade to Hold reflects limited upside to our $24 PT as we already incorporate optimistic ests. and are unwilling to adjust our multiple above 13x in this volatile retail backdrop. As for 2Q (to be reported 9/23), we reiterate our ests. for 3% SSS and $0.55 in EPS (2c above the Street)."
Shares of Finish Line closed at $23.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!