Deutsche Bank Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Hold
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24 (unchanged). Analyst Paul Trussell noted an increase in the share price and investor expectations.
"FINL shares have performed well YTD (up 34% vs. SPX 7%) as new leadership has improved supply chain execution and lifted comps by closing unproductive doors and enhancing the footwear assortment. With easy compares ahead and momentum in key categories (running & casual), we think FINL is on the right path to stable top-line productivity and DD EPS growth, which have been elusive," said Trussell
The analyst added, "Our downgrade to Hold reflects limited upside to our $24 PT as we already incorporate optimistic ests. and are unwilling to adjust our multiple above 13x in this volatile retail backdrop. As for 2Q (to be reported 9/23), we reiterate our ests. for 3% SSS and $0.55 in EPS (2c above the Street)."
Shares of Finish Line closed at $23.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Hold
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!