Deutsche Bank Downgrades Finish Line (FINL) to Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $24 (unchanged). Analyst Paul Trussell noted an increase in the share price and investor expectations.
"FINL shares have performed well YTD (up 34% vs. SPX 7%) as new leadership has improved supply chain execution and lifted comps by closing unproductive doors and enhancing the footwear assortment. With easy compares ahead and momentum in key categories (running & casual), we think FINL is on the right path to stable top-line productivity and DD EPS growth, which have been elusive," said Trussell
The analyst added, "Our downgrade to Hold reflects limited upside to our $24 PT as we already incorporate optimistic ests. and are unwilling to adjust our multiple above 13x in this volatile retail backdrop. As for 2Q (to be reported 9/23), we reiterate our ests. for 3% SSS and $0.55 in EPS (2c above the Street)."
Shares of Finish Line closed at $23.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Hologic (HOLX) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!