Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $40.
Analyst Joshua Shanker said, "Brown & Brown reported $0.52 of 3Q16 adj. earnings and 4.3% organic revenue growth, and margins, while contracting from 3Q15, were ahead of our forecast. Despite headwinds of weak P&C pricing, particularly with regard to coastal catastrophe-exposed property, a Brown & Brown specialty, the company has shown resiliency. Following stock performance of over 20% over the past year, there isn't enough upside to our target price to maintain our Buy rating and so we downgrade to Hold."
Shares of Brown & Brown closed at $37.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!