Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $40.
Analyst Joshua Shanker said, "Brown & Brown reported $0.52 of 3Q16 adj. earnings and 4.3% organic revenue growth, and margins, while contracting from 3Q15, were ahead of our forecast. Despite headwinds of weak P&C pricing, particularly with regard to coastal catastrophe-exposed property, a Brown & Brown specialty, the company has shown resiliency. Following stock performance of over 20% over the past year, there isn't enough upside to our target price to maintain our Buy rating and so we downgrade to Hold."
Shares of Brown & Brown closed at $37.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!