Deutsche Bank Downgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Hold
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Basic Energy Services (NYSE: BAS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $0.50 (from $2.00).
Analyst Mike Urban said, "Despite a solid Q3 result, we are downgrading BAS to HOLD from BUY as the company has entered into Chapter 11 reorganization. While the reorganization will likely create a sustainable path forward for a company we see as an early cycle beneficiary the reorganization will almost entirely wipe out existing equity holders. Existing equity holders will be left with just 0.5% of pro-forma BAS equity. We think upstream spending has bottomed and expect the initial spend will focus on production given the low risk, quick cash conversion and little capital outlay, however existing equity holders will not share in this."
Shares of Basic Energy Services closed at $0.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!