Deutsche Bank Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Hold
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $17.00 (from $20.00).
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We update our model to include the company's 3Q16 results and management's revised guidance. The Flat Rolled Products segment is now anticipated to remain loss making through 2H16 while demand remains weak for many of the company's end-markets other than aerospace. Balance Sheet leverage (ND/EBITDA) is likely to remain above 3.0x through 2018E. On announced decrease in profitability and reduced revenue growth we reduce our PT to $17/share ($20/share prior) and downgrade ATI to a Hold."
Shares of Allegheny Technologies closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Underperform
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!