Deutsche Bank Comments on Weakness in Lululemon (LULU) Following Q2 Results
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) with a price target of $65. Shares declined following the release of Q2 results. Analyst Dave Weiner said a "balanced report" was not what the market wanted.
Weiner explained, "LULU’s after-market move lower post 2Q results is reflective of the high bar the company now faces. With shares up 46% year-to-date into the print (S&P 500 +6.2%) and trading near all-time highs, we believe nearly every line item had to be perfect to satisfy investors. While EPS was in-line and gross margin exceeded expectations, comps fell short. Moreover, ongoing SG&A deleverage gives us cause for concern as it may offset gross margin expansion and derail operating margin recovery. We acknowledge the strength of the lulu brand and the company’s product initiatives, but still-steep valuation keeps us at HOLD. "
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!