Deutsche Bank Comments on Weakness in Lululemon (LULU) Following Q2 Results
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) with a price target of $65. Shares declined following the release of Q2 results. Analyst Dave Weiner said a "balanced report" was not what the market wanted.
Weiner explained, "LULU’s after-market move lower post 2Q results is reflective of the high bar the company now faces. With shares up 46% year-to-date into the print (S&P 500 +6.2%) and trading near all-time highs, we believe nearly every line item had to be perfect to satisfy investors. While EPS was in-line and gross margin exceeded expectations, comps fell short. Moreover, ongoing SG&A deleverage gives us cause for concern as it may offset gross margin expansion and derail operating margin recovery. We acknowledge the strength of the lulu brand and the company’s product initiatives, but still-steep valuation keeps us at HOLD. "
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!