Detwiler Fenton Notes 'Hopeful Signals' for Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a note from Detwiler Fenton today, the firm asks if Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is bouncing back.
"Some hopeful signals from battered CMG, but gains could be paid for," they commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): It's Not Over - Jefferies
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Chipotle (CMG) At Equalweight, Says Market is Ocerracting & Misinterrpreting Dec. Comps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!