Despite Big Move, Aerie Pharma (AERI) Not Getting Credit for Drug Potential - Brean Capital
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst Difei Yang reiterated a Buy rating and $48 price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) after announced top-line efficacy results from its Phase III “Mercury 1” clinical trial for Roclatan, a fixed dose combination product designed to treat glaucoma.
Yang said the results, reconfirming potential for Roclatan, showed statistically significant superiority over both latanoprost and Rhopressa at each of the nine measured time points with baseline IOPs from above 20 to below 36 mmHg.
"While the share price went up to ~$34/share during after-market session, we believe it is still not giving the full credit of potential commercial value of Rhopressa and Roclatan," the analyst aid.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $21.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!