Despite Big Move, Aerie Pharma (AERI) Not Getting Credit for Drug Potential - Brean Capital
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Difei Yang reiterated a Buy rating and $48 price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) after announced top-line efficacy results from its Phase III “Mercury 1” clinical trial for Roclatan, a fixed dose combination product designed to treat glaucoma.
Yang said the results, reconfirming potential for Roclatan, showed statistically significant superiority over both latanoprost and Rhopressa at each of the nine measured time points with baseline IOPs from above 20 to below 36 mmHg.
"While the share price went up to ~$34/share during after-market session, we believe it is still not giving the full credit of potential commercial value of Rhopressa and Roclatan," the analyst aid.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $21.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Starts Heritage Commerce (HTBK) at Buy
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!