Depomed (DEPO): September Rx Data Increases Confidence - Janney
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst, Ken Trbovich, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) after Horizon (NASDAQ: HZNP) and Insys (NASDAQ: INSY) both prereleasesd negative 3Q16 topline guidance. The analyst does not believe the weakness will impact DEPO.
In September, DEPO's Rx performance exceeded his forecast on 4/6 products and on 3/6 products for the quarter as a whole. Those that fell short of expectations were within 1%-3% of the forecast. Therefore, while his is modestly cutting "Street' high estimates, the strength of prescription demand for DEPO's products in September and throughout the quarter, give us him confidence DEPO is on track to meet, or beat, current consensus estimates.
No change to the price target of $31.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!