Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT to $27 - Mizuho
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) and raised her price target to $27 from $23 after extending her model to 2024 to incorporate a longer-term view of the business. The analyst believes a 2024-2025 settlement for Nucynta/ ER would allow her to model the patent cliffs for the remainder of DEPO's portfolio.
A takeout seems more likely however. Horizon acquired RPTP for 6.6x LTM Procysbi sales but the analyst thinks that DEPO's lower margin pain drugs could go for a lower 5x sales multiple. If she applies a multiple of 5x to a 2017 estimate of $545M, and subtracts net debt of $346M, the analyst arrives at a takeout per share value of $29.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.34 yesterday
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Cut to $10 at Baird on Weaker AR Revenue
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Lumentum Holdings (LITE) to $50; Reiterates Buy
- Stifel Cuts Price Target on Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!