Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT to $27 - Mizuho
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) and raised her price target to $27 from $23 after extending her model to 2024 to incorporate a longer-term view of the business. The analyst believes a 2024-2025 settlement for Nucynta/ ER would allow her to model the patent cliffs for the remainder of DEPO's portfolio.
A takeout seems more likely however. Horizon acquired RPTP for 6.6x LTM Procysbi sales but the analyst thinks that DEPO's lower margin pain drugs could go for a lower 5x sales multiple. If she applies a multiple of 5x to a 2017 estimate of $545M, and subtracts net debt of $346M, the analyst arrives at a takeout per share value of $29.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.34 yesterday
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!