Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT to $27 - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) and raised her price target to $27 from $23 after extending her model to 2024 to incorporate a longer-term view of the business. The analyst believes a 2024-2025 settlement for Nucynta/ ER would allow her to model the patent cliffs for the remainder of DEPO's portfolio.
A takeout seems more likely however. Horizon acquired RPTP for 6.6x LTM Procysbi sales but the analyst thinks that DEPO's lower margin pain drugs could go for a lower 5x sales multiple. If she applies a multiple of 5x to a 2017 estimate of $545M, and subtracts net debt of $346M, the analyst arrives at a takeout per share value of $29.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.34 yesterday
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Announces Favorable Ruling on NUCYNTA Providing Market Exclusivity Until December 2025
- Depomed (DEPO) to Resume Trading at 4;20 PM ET
- Depomed (DEPO) Active, Shares Gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!