Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT to $27 - Mizuho
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) and raised her price target to $27 from $23 after extending her model to 2024 to incorporate a longer-term view of the business. The analyst believes a 2024-2025 settlement for Nucynta/ ER would allow her to model the patent cliffs for the remainder of DEPO's portfolio.
A takeout seems more likely however. Horizon acquired RPTP for 6.6x LTM Procysbi sales but the analyst thinks that DEPO's lower margin pain drugs could go for a lower 5x sales multiple. If she applies a multiple of 5x to a 2017 estimate of $545M, and subtracts net debt of $346M, the analyst arrives at a takeout per share value of $29.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.34 yesterday
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!