Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT to $27 - Mizuho
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) and raised her price target to $27 from $23 after extending her model to 2024 to incorporate a longer-term view of the business. The analyst believes a 2024-2025 settlement for Nucynta/ ER would allow her to model the patent cliffs for the remainder of DEPO's portfolio.
A takeout seems more likely however. Horizon acquired RPTP for 6.6x LTM Procysbi sales but the analyst thinks that DEPO's lower margin pain drugs could go for a lower 5x sales multiple. If she applies a multiple of 5x to a 2017 estimate of $545M, and subtracts net debt of $346M, the analyst arrives at a takeout per share value of $29.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.34 yesterday
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!