Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT 30% But Keeping Neutral Rating - UBS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS analyst, Ami Fadia, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) but raised her price target to $26.00 from $20.00 after the the District Court of New Jersey upheld the validity of all three of the Nucynta litigated patents. The court also ruled that all of the three generic filers infringe two of the three patents, i.e., the '593 (method of preparation, 8/5/2022 expiry) and '364 (polymorph, expiring 6/27/2025) patents. However, regarding the third patent, '130 expiring 9/22/2028, the judge ruled that Actavis and Roxane did not infringe this patent while Alkem infringed claims 1, 2, 3, and 6.
The next catalyst for the stock is the upcoming shareholder special meeting on November 15.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Unilever ADR (UL) to Equalweight
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!