Depomed (DEPO): Raising PT 30% But Keeping Neutral Rating - UBS
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS analyst, Ami Fadia, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) but raised her price target to $26.00 from $20.00 after the the District Court of New Jersey upheld the validity of all three of the Nucynta litigated patents. The court also ruled that all of the three generic filers infringe two of the three patents, i.e., the '593 (method of preparation, 8/5/2022 expiry) and '364 (polymorph, expiring 6/27/2025) patents. However, regarding the third patent, '130 expiring 9/22/2028, the judge ruled that Actavis and Roxane did not infringe this patent while Alkem infringed claims 1, 2, 3, and 6.
The next catalyst for the stock is the upcoming shareholder special meeting on November 15.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!