Depomed (DEPO): Handicapping The District Court Ruling Impact - Janney
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst, Ken Trbovich, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) ahead of the District Court decision, which is expected on, or before, Sep. 30th.
The analyst believes that the market is factoring in wins on patents that protect the Nucynta franchise through 2025. His DCF model suggests upside to the range of $27-$30 if DEPO secures a win on the 2028 use patent for Nucynta ER. Beyond the IP for Nucynta, the analyst believes that further value could come from ongoing patent litigation with Purdue, development of cebranopadol, and the initiation of formal sale process that may result from Starboard Value Fund's efforts to replace DEPO's existing Board.
No change to the $28 PT in anticipation of a positive decision—protecting Nucynta through at least 2025—from the District Court by the end of the week.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Travelport Worldwide Limited (TVPT) to Equalweight
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Starboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!