Depomed (DEPO): Favorable Court Ruling, Mostly Expected - Mizuho
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) after the District Court ruled in favor of the company on the '364 and '593 patents which will prevent generic entry prior to patent expiry in December 2025.
This was largely expected but potential strategic acquirers can now properly value the company, which could expedite the sales process.
No change t the price target of $27.
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $24.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Container Store (TCS) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!