Del Taco Restaurants (TACO): Raising PT - Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Andy Barish, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Del Taco Restaurants (NASDAQ: TACO) but raised his price target to $16 from $14 after EPS beat on better than expected SSS and lower food costs. System SSS accelerated to 6.7% (vs cons 3.7%) following the successful re-launch/refresh of TACO’s “Combined Solutions” program & rollout of the new "Del Taco" taco.
The analyst thinks the brand is well positioned to compete in this kind of environment, suggests buying the stock on improving fundamentals and an attractive valuation at 9x '17 EBITDA.
Shares of Del Taco Restaurants closed at $12.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!