Deere (DE): Concerns Overblown, Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street open lower on weak China factory data
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Deere (NYSE: DE) with a price target of $110.00. Analyst Vishal Shah thinks concerns could be overblown and he sees upside to EPS estimates.
"We believe large ag equipment related concerns are overblown and see upside to DE's 2014 & 2015 cons EPS est. Our checks, bottoms up supply demand analysis of the sector, as well as breakdown of DE's earnings power suggests declines will not be as high. This is further supported by improving ag fundamentals including a recent strengthening of crop prices (corn & soy up 20% & 13% YTD vs DE of 1%). Cons est imply >20% YoY declines for large ag equipment in '14 & '15 vs DBe of 15-20% and ~10%, respectively. We believe cons will likely revise est upwards which should help the stock grind higher. We reiterate our constructive view on DE going into earnings," he said.
Shares of Deere closed at $92.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Bazaarvoice (BV) Following 1Q16 Results
- Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Panera Bread (PNRA) Following a Model update
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Glu Mobile (GLUU) on Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!