Deere (DE): Concerns Overblown, Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Deere (NYSE: DE) with a price target of $110.00. Analyst Vishal Shah thinks concerns could be overblown and he sees upside to EPS estimates.
"We believe large ag equipment related concerns are overblown and see upside to DE's 2014 & 2015 cons EPS est. Our checks, bottoms up supply demand analysis of the sector, as well as breakdown of DE's earnings power suggests declines will not be as high. This is further supported by improving ag fundamentals including a recent strengthening of crop prices (corn & soy up 20% & 13% YTD vs DE of 1%). Cons est imply >20% YoY declines for large ag equipment in '14 & '15 vs DBe of 15-20% and ~10%, respectively. We believe cons will likely revise est upwards which should help the stock grind higher. We reiterate our constructive view on DE going into earnings," he said.
Shares of Deere closed at $92.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Peltz's Trian Fund Builds Substantial Stake in Pentair Ltd. (PNR); Ask Company to Become Consolidator
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Bill Barrett (BBG) at Buy
- RBC Capital Views Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Deal as Incremental Positve
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!