Deere (DE) PT Raised to $100 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst J. Cook reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Deere (NYSE: DE) to $100.00 (from $87.00) following Q3 results.
Cook said the share outperformance following the results was "less so about earnings and more so regarding the CFO's commentary at the end of the call (DE assumed questions on additional levers for 2017 would be asked during Q&A and no one asked the question, therefore made comments at the end of the call). DE stated the company believes it can generate at least $500M in savings by 2018 assuming large AG stays at depressed current levels."
The firm raises FY2016-2018 EPS to $4.30, $4.30 and $6.20 (from $3.85, $4.00 and $5.95).
Shares of Deere closed at $87.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Harley-Davidson (HOG) Following 3Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!