Deere (DE) PT Raised to $100 at Credit Suisse
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst J. Cook reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Deere (NYSE: DE) to $100.00 (from $87.00) following Q3 results.
Cook said the share outperformance following the results was "less so about earnings and more so regarding the CFO's commentary at the end of the call (DE assumed questions on additional levers for 2017 would be asked during Q&A and no one asked the question, therefore made comments at the end of the call). DE stated the company believes it can generate at least $500M in savings by 2018 assuming large AG stays at depressed current levels."
The firm raises FY2016-2018 EPS to $4.30, $4.30 and $6.20 (from $3.85, $4.00 and $5.95).
Shares of Deere closed at $87.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!