Deere (DE) PT Raised to $100 at Credit Suisse
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst J. Cook reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Deere (NYSE: DE) to $100.00 (from $87.00) following Q3 results.
Cook said the share outperformance following the results was "less so about earnings and more so regarding the CFO's commentary at the end of the call (DE assumed questions on additional levers for 2017 would be asked during Q&A and no one asked the question, therefore made comments at the end of the call). DE stated the company believes it can generate at least $500M in savings by 2018 assuming large AG stays at depressed current levels."
The firm raises FY2016-2018 EPS to $4.30, $4.30 and $6.20 (from $3.85, $4.00 and $5.95).
Shares of Deere closed at $87.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!