Deere & Co. (DE): Pricing Benefits Not Flowing Through to 2017 - Jefferies
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Stephen Volkmann, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Deere & Co. (NYSE: DE) and raised the price target to $95 after the company reported F4Q16 EPS of $0.90, well above his $0.34 estimate. Consensus of $0.40 was topped as well, helped by 3pts of favorable pricing in the quarter which he believes equated to ~$0.40/shr.
This level of pricing is not expected to carry into 2017, however, as organic sales are expected to decline 3%, offset by 1pt in favorable pricing and 1pt in positive FX. F2017 guidance implies roughly $4.40 in EPS, consistent with Jefferies expectations and ahead of Consensus of $3.84.
The new PT of $95 is up from $85
Shares of Deere closed at $103.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!