Deckers Outdoor (DECK): Reiterating Buy After Fall Product Preview - Jefferies
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his buy rating on shares of Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) after attending the UGG Fall 2017 product preview which showed greater diversification, functionality and style.
UGG is building off its women's base with high-potential men's, children's, and lifestyle offerings and within these categories, UGG is further diversifying with less seasonal products. The analyst believes this will build loyalty with existing customers and acquire new ones.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $59.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!