Deckers Outdoor (DECK): Reiterating Buy After Fall Product Preview - Jefferies
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his buy rating on shares of Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) after attending the UGG Fall 2017 product preview which showed greater diversification, functionality and style.
UGG is building off its women's base with high-potential men's, children's, and lifestyle offerings and within these categories, UGG is further diversifying with less seasonal products. The analyst believes this will build loyalty with existing customers and acquire new ones.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $59.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Oclaro (OCLR) PT Raised to $13.25 at Jefferies Following 2Q Preannouncement
- Dougherty & Co Starts Vocera Communications (VCRA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!